*

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Out at the Park

We had a really fun morning at the park today.  The weather was perfect and the boys were even game to pose for a couple of snapshots. 

You love your first born so much and then the second comes along and your heart just expands that much more.

Is it any wonder I'm always trying to land a kiss on their faces??

Milo doesn't say much but does have a handful of non-words he utilizes.  For instance there is a strange gutteral noise that he makes when he sees an animal.  Also he smacks his lips together when he wants a kiss or sees someone kissing.  He has a different kind of lip smack indicating the act of eating.  The boys were playing in the mud.  Levi was writing his name with a stick and Milo was pretending to write with a different stick.  He got his fingers dirty and came over to me holding them up to my face and with an impish expression made his eating-lip- smack sound.  He was going to feed me the mud!  He grinned so broadly when I said, "Ewwww, yuck!"  I think this was his first joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that this doesn't mean he is going to have a slant toward the dirty humor

Lucas