*

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


I interviewed Levi about his Daddy.  Here's an unedited transcript:

What is your Daddy's name?
"Lucas"

What does your Daddy do at work?
"He works.  He looks on his computer."

What does your Daddy like to do for fun?
"I don't know.  He likes to go to the beach.  He likes to ride bikes with me.   He likes to get notes from me."

What does your Daddy like to eat?
"Hmmm.  He likes to eat meat."

Anything else?
"I think he likes to eat maybe chicken."

What are some of your favorite things about Daddy?
"I like him to come with me on the airplane.  I like going to the beach.  I like it when he colors with me with markers.  I like to color faces and paint and play with him."

What are some things you want to do with Daddy?
"I want to go camping with Daddy."

What are some of the nice things about Daddy?
"He gives me kisses and hugs!"

Do you think he is the best Daddy in the whole world?
"Yes!"

I couldn't agree more.
Posing with Daddy and his presents- an impact driver and compact drill.

This picture sums up life at the moment: love, cuteness, wiggles, and power tools.

Happy Father's Day to my dear husband.  One of the greatest joys in my life is watching you be such an amazing Daddy to our boys. 

No comments: