*

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friday

They played for quite awhile in the laundry room Friday morning.

I let Levi man the camera and he took this shot.

And this one.

And this one.  What do you think?  Should I include it in our Christmas card this year?

We managed to get some time playing outside before the temperatures got too high.

My boys love their shovels, that's for sure.

Milo grabbed the snow shovel (thanks again Auntie L and Uncle R!) and tried to dig exactly in the same spot Levi was digging.

Levi said, "No!  That's the wrong kind of shovel for this job!"

Later in the morning I had a doctor's appointment.  The boys got to play with the phone, kindle, and Leap Pad as we were in the exam room for a long while waiting.

This was after I was done.  Covered in stickers and sucking on lollipops!

No comments: