*

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday at Union Station

Today we met up with Kelly and Ben at Union Station with the intention of going to Science City. It was unexpectadly closed, however. Levi had been so excited to go that I was worried he'd be crushed. We were still able to play with Ben, see the model trains, and run around so in the end, Levi was not disappointed in the least.

His face lit up like this because the model train was coming through a tunnel, he was pointing it out to me.

Snack time at the cafe tables.  Three at our table had juice boxes and two of us had coffee.  I'll let you figure out who had which.

Three energetic boys enjoying the skywalk.

stair steps

Look how proud he is.  He was very excited to be able to balance on the skinny lip of the edge angle like the big boys.

Who needs park equipment when you have exposed structural steel?

"I think I can, I think I can."

taking time to smell the roses.

No comments: