*

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Playtime in the Playroom

Can I just say that during the course of my day I talk about construction equipment WAAAAAY more now than I ever did while I was working full-time as a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER.

The boys' first crane.  Pretty cool, huh?  Well I thought so, too, until it earned the title. "Object Most Guaranteed to Disrupt the Peace".  It doesn't appear that  there is a way for a 4 year old and a 22 month old to both play harmoniously with a toy crane at the same time.

You can tell Milo is concentrating by the position of his tongue.

Here he was saying, "Nigh-Nigh!!".  It was adorable.

Here, Milo wasn't actually saying anything but I imagine that his inner discourse sounded like, "What??  I just put you to bed, Mr. Orange Person!  I am displeaed by your insubordination!"

"Hmmm, perhaps someone to keep you company as well as this red block will ensure you stay in bed.  Nigh-Nigh, Sir.  I said, NIGH-NIGH!"

This is the garage he built for the construction equipment today.  I think we might have a Greek Column enthusiast in our midst.

No comments: