*

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Blondies

These are a few of my favorite pictures of the brothers taken this week.


Watching the landscaping crew work in the backyard.

Managing to sit still for a spit second.

Hooray- a picture where they are both looking at the camera- now if I could only get them to smile.

Well, there's one smile.

From here things descended into goofy wiggliness that, while fun, did not yield any pictures destined for enlargement. 

This was actually a big deal.  Usually Levi has to color somewhere out of reach of Milo.  Little Brother tends to try and sit where Levi is drawing.  He also tries to eat crayons and rip paper.

Today however he kept a wide enough berth that Levi was able to create in peace.  Milo was content to be near his brother and play.

While at Lowes (our second home), Levi grabbed a hose sprayer wand and said, "I'm going to give you a shower, Mama!  You are going to get all wet."  Then he wiggled it back and forth, laughing at his joke and at my pantomiming shampooing my hair under the pretend shower.

Milo was desperate to get in on the fun.  I let him hold one of his own.  This was the part that really made me laugh:  He mimicked Levi's shower attack motion perfectly and was quite proud of himself about it. 

No comments: