*

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4 Year Old Fashion

Last week we got a dusting of snow.  Levi was very excited to get out there and play in it.

He was specific as to which scarf, hat, gloves, and coat he wanted to wear.

Sometimes I have to work hard to suppress my giggles.

Levi found his Daddy's camo hat and wanted to hear all about camoflage.  He wanted to be a soldier.  We were able to outfit him in his own pants and my shirt.  Of course, no outfit would be complete without rubber fire fighter boots.

"I'm a sojure fighting bad guys!!"

And sometimes I have to work really, really hard to suppress my giggles.  He brought me the blanket earlier and asked that I fix it on him as a cape.  Then he came back later and asked that I fix it to be 'like little red riding hood'.  After that he added the hat and the fierce expression and I don't really know what is going on here.

No comments: