*

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Duck Park

Tonight after dinner, while I continued to paint at the house, Luke took the boys out.  Their destination was what Levi refers to as the "Duck Park".  He chose this name for fairly obvious reasons (though a more complete name would be "Duck and Goose and Their Resulting Poo Park"  His way is more succinct.). They had fun with scooter riding, stroller pushing, duck feeding, and sliding.

"Uh....Daddy?  I took my shoe off and I lost track of it.  I'm concerned."

Action shot!  See the piece of bread in the upper righthand corner of the picture?  The ducks didn't mind that it was stale 'Double Fiber' whole wheat.  I suppose if you're willing to eat something that's floating in nasty pond water, freshness is not utmost in your mind.

He's happy spring is here.

No comments: