*

Monday, October 22, 2012

Camping

Friday night was a big deal around here. The boys got to go on their first camping trip with their Daddy. Here they are after their return on Saturday morning. Milo is showing me their permit. The first of many, I'm sure.

Look at that campfire.  Also, impressive: the marshmellow roasting stick that was fashioned from a broken umbrella in our trunk.


Yep, they came home smelling smokey.  That's how you know you are doing it right.


The temps got down in the low 40s but all my guys are hot blooded and Luke assured me they stayed plenty warm. 


It made me so happy to hear about the great time they had. Taking his kids camping is something Lucas has been wanting to do since we found out we'd be parents.  There will be much more of this in our future. 

No comments: