*

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Random Picture Roundup

He looks so grown up to me lately.  This was taken at the dinosaur dig area of Science City.  We went there last week with Kelly and Ben.

These boys have a toy room full of things to play with but all they wanted the other day was spray bottles filled with water and some sponges.

Such concentration.

Squish Squish Squish

Wipe Wipe Wipe

Exiting the YMCA this morning, they were stopped in their tracks by an ant sighting.  It was a large ant and quite red in color.  In the end, Milo smooshed it.

Family date night.  We went to a nicer restaurant than usual.

The boys are getting old enough that it was enjoyable to everyone.

"Why do I have to take a regular picture?"

"You know that everytime I see you point the camera at me lately this is the face I make!"

No comments: