*

Friday, April 13, 2012

Climb, Climb Up Sunshine Mountain

The boys and I stopped by an estate sale the other day and Levi's eye's lit up when he saw this bundle of rope. He asked repeatedly if we could buy it. I asked him if he had any money. He thought for a moment then said, "Yes! Nana bought me some money and sent it in the mail!" He was referring to a gift delivered months ago and long since spent but his little face was so incredibly earnest and hopeful that I told him we could buy the rope.


He excitedly set himself up as a mountain climber in the backyard.

His original plan was to climb the concrete wall.  Yikes.


I suggested he climb up the hill instead.


This kid enjoys his life.

The mountain climber even stopped to pick me some flowers.  I enjoy my life, too.


Buying him that rope totally made his week.  I am full aware that this won't always be the case and I'm soaking it up while I can.

No comments: