*

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Shower


Sorry to our loyal readers for the blankness of this post for awhile. There were technical difficulties and pregnancy difficulties- thanks for bearing with me!
The baby shower throw by Aundrea, Corrine, and Momma Marji was so fun. We're so grateful to our family and friends who are a wonderful support to us. Thanks for celebrating our upcoming bundle of joy's arrival!
My Mom, jealous of Dad's visit, came out to spend time with us. Along with the baby shower she helped celebrate Joel's birthday. The kids had so much fun with their Nana and she, as usual, spoiled us with lots of treats and presents. A few more highlights: she took us shopping for a new rocker for the nursery, made pies for us all during our super bowl party (I think super bowl pie should be a new tradition), and came with me to my doctor's visit.
Sorry I don't have many pictures from the weekend but above are a few I managed to take.

1 comment:

Syndy said...

I think you might of forgot something