*

Sunday, February 28, 2010

35 Weeks- Are We There Yet?

Baby Miles and his Mama are having a disagreement. She is ready for the pregnancy to be over but he isn't of the same opinion. Guess who is winning the argument.

Here is a picture of me at 35 weeks along. The pregnancy is continuing to be a bumpy road but the end is in sight. Due to my gestational diabetes, my doctor will not let me continue past March 26th. I'm holding a honeydew melon that is approximate the same weight as baby: 5.5 pounds. He's somewhat over 18 inches long.



Levi dropped the melon/baby equivalent seconds after this shot was taken. I'll keep that in mind when the baby actually gets here.

Ahh, the good ol' days:
29 weeks
21 weeks
12 weeks

Want more? Check this out. Please notice how all the organs, ESPECIALLY the bladder, have been smooshed and shoved aside.

No comments: