*

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Mid-Week Levi Pics and Pregnancy Update

Levi emptied out his Lego container and used it as a 'boat'. He likes to talk to the little boy in the mirror.This picture was taken seconds before I covered that cute face with kisses. He's wearing his other favorite pajamas- Thomas!

A new oh-so-charming antic of his- after I make the bed in the morning he sneaks in and wallows and burrows on and around the pillows I just stacked up.


He thinks that if there is a pillow on top of him, he can't be seen.

I'm finishing up my 32nd week of pregnancy and am still dealing with plenty of complaints. The queasiness and back pain continue to give me problems but thankfully the high blood pressure seems to have abated. New to the list of challenges is a recent diagnosis of gestational diabetes. My doctor is confident that my blood sugar levels can be treated through diet. I will be more closely monitored from here on out with weekly biophysical profile scans. Also, my doctor will not let me progress past 39 weeks so an induction, unfortunately, seems likely. Your continued prayers are appreciated!

1 comment:

Auntie Aundrea said...

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to note that those pajamas are so manly! With the collar and buttons and is it made of silk? Too cute! Being "hidden" by the pillows is a fun game. :) I bet he makes you smile like 10,000 times a day! I'll be praying that Milo might be ready at 39 weeks to help things along so that induction might not have to happen. And of course, you could always walk, massage...all those things. But I will be praying that whatever the case, things will go smoothly! So this means a definite March baby right? At least no april fool's is in order. :) Love you 4!