*

Thursday, January 13, 2011

10 Months Old

Milo is 10 months old today!  This little guy is definitely on the move.  He enjoys exploring, people watching, playing with his brother, and trying to get into trashcans.  He has no problems making his wishes and preferences known.  This weekend he had one of his top front teeth pop through.
"The couch, the train table, and the stairs are much easier to pull up on than this bed.  How do you work this thing?"


"I can't quite see what's going on up there.  Oh!  If only I could climb!"

"I'm not exactly sure what to do next.  Sometimes my legs have a mind of their own.  I'll just hang on for dear life and see what happens."

"Rats, foiled again by this gate!  I've got to figure out a way to get around this thing. Think, think, think."

Levi at 10 months old.

No comments: