*

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I had a great day here at Nana and Papa's. Guess what I figured out! I can roll over from my belly to my back. You should see the look on my face after I do it- apparently it's quite the mix of surprise and pride. I can't wait to show you.

I've been pretty well behaved though have thrown quite a few fits when they buckle me into the carseat. There was also the 'poop incident' on the plane ride here. Mama just went ahead and threw out the cute outfit I was wearing. The entire back was literally soaked all the way up past my shoulderblades. It got all over Mama's jeans, too. Whoops! When you've got to go, you've got to go, as they say.

I miss you already.

love,
Miles

Dear Daddy,
I wish you were here with us! It's been a fun day and I've been busy, busy, busy. The best part was all the swimming and playing I did this morning outside. You should see all the fun tricks I've been doing in the water.
Here I am having some fun inside. I'm sure you aren't surprised to find that I did plenty of jumping and thumping today.
Nana got out a bunch of toys for me to have fun with. Most of them were toys that Mama, Uncle Joel, and Auntie Lea played with when they were little. I guess over time it is pretty easy to lose track of some of the smaller pieces. That explains the little scene below. It's a cow/hippo/kudu farm being tended to by Minnie Mouse and two of the Bernstein Bears. As everyone knows, kudus and cows do NOT get along so we had to have a little people police presence there to keep the peace.
I'm sure the scene below will be familiar to most people. I mean, who, after eating part of an apple, doesn't get their headphones out and decide to plug the port into the apple?? It's not just me, right?

As I said earlier, the pool was so much fun. I took my play time very seriously and was busy taking care of many things: helping Papa filter out all the cool bugs, carrying things around, and filling up the bucket so my pretend goats would have something to drink.



I miss you lots and I know Mama does, too.
love,
Levi

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Boys, aside from the airplane poop incident I would say that you are having a lot of fun. Daddy really wishes that he could be there with you. I am impressed with your Mommy and how she is so brave taking you both on airplane rides all by herself. You truly have an awesome Mommy. I think you should give her a kiss attack. I am excited for the day when you come back home. I love you,
Daddy