*

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Update

Levi has been very interested in fire engines lately. Or as he pronounces it, "Fire Jlenjlens". He really likes to watch his dvd about them (and the ladders, the hoses, the dalmation, the sirens, etc). Here he ran and got his little toy fire engine to hold while he watched. We had an unexpected meal out last night when we got a call for a showing on the house. Aren't they handsome? Aren't they happy? These two are thinking, "French fries!!"

I took this pic at a red light today. Levi was poring over the Highlights magazine his Great Grandma and Great Grandpa ordered for him. He was so engrossed in it that when I pulled the camera out he looked up as if to say, "Mother, please do not distract me whilst I am engrossed in my scholarly research. Or maybe he was just thinking, "Huh?"

No comments: