*

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Weekend- Levi Narrates

"My dad's knee pads were out and I just HAD to have Mama put them on me."

"They are vey tricky to walk in. Mama seemed to think I looked more ready for a hockey game than helping with a floor tiling project, but I disagree."

Saturday we went to Gymboree. I always play hard here.


"My parents like to watch me have so much fun and also the fact that I nap really long after my class."



In this picture Daddy is trying to get me to sit down. I thought it was much more fun to walk/skid/trip down the slide.

"We got to the library a few minutes before it was open. I got to sit up front while we waited and play with all the car's buttons. I really liked opening the window."

"Mama had just realized things were a bit too quiet and she found me organizing the dvds."

"I am fascinated with the water sprayer and complain loudly if anyone is using it without my help"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi, you are so much fun! I love to giggle at you narrations! I especially adore the one about organizing the DVD's! See you Saturday for a little visit. Chuck and I want to bring you something. We think it will go well with those knee pads! :)