*

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wonderscope Outing

Monday, Levi was off of school for President's Day. We met up with some of our MOPS friends at Wonderscope. It was a bit of a zoo.  By the end of the morning I was a little twitchy but the chaos didn't bother the boys one bit.  They had a great time.

I personally could have stayed all morning in the construction zone.

Water table.

Submarine play-acting.

This boys loves anything scuba related.  My friend, Haley, took a scuba course and she gave Levi a couple of magazines and catalogs she received there.  He's been studying each page very carefully.


The art room contained a face painting area.


As hard as it is to believe, Levi painted his face all by himself.  Milo started off wanting to be a doggy but kept handing me different colors.  In the end it turned out to be something belonging in a clownish/abstract milieu.

My sweethearts.

No comments: