*

Friday, November 08, 2013

Alert the Tooth Fairy


Last week at school, Levi lost his first tooth. He was so excited. I felt ridiculously proud about the whole thing. I remember so clearly feeling exactly the same way when I discovered his first tooth pushing through his gum as a baby.

He was excited about getting a surprise that night. After Levi fell asleep, Lucas retrieved the tooth from under his pillow and left a dollar and a pack of gum in its place. At 3 a.m. Levi appeared next to our bedside and woke us up saying, "Where did my tooth go? You didn't throw it out did you? I want to keep it!"

2 comments:

grandpa said...

In interest of full disclosure and in effort to keep myself out of any sort of influence alignment, be it known that I too find this incredibly interesting and surprising. What a boy!!

Gran/Momma said...

I'm curious as to who answered and what Levi was told? ;)