*

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Servant Song- 5 Years

"I will weep when you are weeping, when you laugh, I'll laugh with you.
I will share your joy and sorrow till we've seen this journey thro'
When we sing to God in heaven we shall find such harmony
Born of all we've known together of Christ's love and agony."
Richard Gillard Dear Luke,

Happy Anniversary! My admiration for you has only grown over the past five years and you continually impress me. Being with you is being home- and even though home is a comfortable place you still regularly surprise and charm me with your big heart and sense of humor. I love you dearly. Thank you for being a wonderful and amazing husband.

yours,
Amber

3 comments:

Aundrea said...

Aww. So sweet. Happy Anniversary Luke and Amber! I am thankful that you found each other! :)

Moma Marji said...

Agree! Warms a moma's heart to see her 'baby' so blessed when so grown up :) Thank you Amber for joining our family ~ Happy Anniversary again to a very Special, Important and Beautiful couple - You both are so very much loved! - we'll help stretch the celebrating a few more days!

grandpa said...

wonderful memories of a great day! enjoy!