*

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

I think the Dickson headquarters is finally up and running at our typical pace. We've been passing around some bugs- first a cold and then a stomach virus. It's been a germy few weeks.

Here are some odds and ends pictures from the past couple of weeks:

our crew at the weekly soccer games. While Joel, Kelly, and Luke play their game, I hang out with this cute bunch. Here they are pictured in the only 3 minutes they all sit still: juice box and fruit snack time. I put Milo in his crib with some toys while I grabbed a shower. When I came to check in on the boys I couldn't see Levi but heard Milo giggling. Levi had crawled under the crib into the back corner to play peek-a-boo with the baby.


Here I am, Mama!

He's so wiggly that I've found it impossible to photograph him lately. Here I'm trying to hold him in place so I can actually snap a picture.

He is intent on grabbing the camera.


Four generations: Gigi, Daddy, Gran, and Milo.


No caption, just funniness.

Gran and Grandpa got Miles a piggy bank that oinks and wiggles when you put change into it. Hours of entertainment for all.

No comments: