*

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Welcome Home

Dear Katie and Ryan,


I was very excited to hear that you were home from the hospital. It's much better at home- no nurses to poke at you and you can get hugs from Jake there.

Hopefully you are adjusting well to life on the outside. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'm five months old old now and know A LOT of things: how to roll over, how to (almost) sit up, how to get my whole hand in my mouth, and boy, do I know how to drool.

I'm excited to see you both. We will be able to get into all kinds of trouble together since our moms will be distracted. When they get together they talk and talk and then laugh and laugh and then eat some chocolate and then talk some more.

So drink your milk and get big and strong!

your friend,
Levi









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. How adorable! Great wisdom amongst babies! And the pictures made me giggle. It's like one of those flip books that tells a picture story. A paper sign must be a great toy. ;)