*

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Update- Levi Narrates

We went to visit my Gran and Grandpa over the weekend. They babysat me while my parents went out on a date. I showed them all of my new tricks. It was fun being there while my parents were out but, to keep things interesting, I refused to eat my rice cereal and I threw a little tantrum before going to bed.

This picture is me wearing a sweat suit my Daddy wore when he was little. I think I look good. Maybe I'll be the one to bring 70's exercise-wear back into style.

These are some new p.js my Momma got me. I love being able to get at my toes. They always taste so good.


Here I am on the way to church. I was making my dolphin noises when this picture was taken.

This is the Easter outfit Nana and Papa sent for me. It was finally warm enough for me to wear it. My chubby little legs had their big debut in shorts. Do I know how to wear a hat or what?


I thought Grandpa did a good job in church. The best part was that he mentioned me in his sermon.

No comments: