*

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nesting


My nesting instinct has kicked in. All of a sudden I feel that it is of vital importance to immediately take care of all the cleaning, organizing, and house projects around here that are in various stages of completion. Lucas has been a great sport about it. This weekend we worked on the basement and garage. This involved sorting through many boxes that were being stored down there. We unearthed treasures like Luke’s old boy scout parephanalia, little league trophies, and pictures. We also found un-treasures like pens that don’t write, old bank statements, and a bag of un-matched socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! I bet ziggy is proud of you two for being productive. ;) I think it's funny that you found a whole bag of unmatched socks! I always wondered why the sock monster only took one out of a pair.... Anyway, glad to know that the nest will be potentially clean, organized, new and improved, and free from untreasures. Love ya, AJK