*

Monday, April 30, 2007

Baby Baby

There is a brand new little person joining the Dickson household in November. These are exciting times and we’ve been doing lots of planning and dreaming. Among other things we’ve been shopping for cribs, evaluating finances, and reading books on pregnancy.

We have many questions, as well: Is it a little girl or a little boy? What will he/she look like? What food will Amber desperately need (crave) next? What will the baby’s personality be like? Will the baby sleep easy and soundly like his Dad? What food will Amber develop a dramatic aversion to next??

2 comments:

John and Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! (giggle) Really!?!? (giggle, giggle) That's so exciting! Yeeeaaahhh!!!

Okay, I know you already told us, but I felt bad from my boring in-person response. I'm making up for it here as if I'm hearing it for the first time.

Congratulations! It's a precious gift and we're very happy for you. I'll let you know if I get any gender premonitions. I'm better at the pregnancy premonitions but you never know.

Kim

Moma Marji said...

This new Dickson is already special, important, beautiful and so very much loved! I know this wonderful blessing will bring as much love and happiness to Luke and Amber as they continue to bring their parents!

Moma Marji