*

Friday, November 24, 2006

We're so thankful

This is Avery our second cousin. He came to visit today along with his grandma and grandpa- Luke's Aunt Liz and Uncle Bill. Avery kept things from getting boring here and it was very fun to have him around today. He is really starting to get good at his letters and reading. The only downside to this is that we can no longer spell to each other something we might not want him to know about.

Hopefully as you read this you are feeling stuffed, relaxed, and thankful. I know I am. Lucas and I are so blessed and are very rich in relationships. Truly we treasure our friends and family. I suppose I'd better wrap this post up before it gets too terribly sappy...


For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: