*

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Florida- Briana and JJ Get Married

The reason for our trip to Florida was the wedding of my cousin Briana. The big kids were part of the wedding party. It was a lovely, happy day.


OK, SERIOUSLY, HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS COUPLE??


I love this picture.
The little boys were staying close to the groomsmen as to be available to the photographer for pictures.  I wanted to take advantage of the fact that we were all dressed up and get a picture with my boys.  They became obsessed with the pinecones which made me really giggly.
"Just put the pinecones down...yes all of them...you can play with the pinecones after we take a picture...yes, ALL of the pinecones...please smile normally, no that's not normal, that's not a normal smile either...open your eyes, please.  PUT THE PINECONES DOWN."
Close enough!
On a side note- the boutonnieres for the ring bearers were accidentally omitted.  The wedding coordinator handed me an extra corsage and said, "Can you do anything with this?" I looked through what was unlocked in the church office. Using scissors and mailing labels Kelly and I cobbled three boutonnieres together.

Ruby and Levi stood for the ceremony on stage.  Their absolute favorite part was getting to link arms and come down the aisle together.  Levi put a lot of practice into learning how to offer his arm to Ruby.  It was so sweet.
AND THESE TWO, SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Excuse me, I need to faint now from the love and the sweetness and the beauty.
Poor, sweet Ben.  My boys love him so much and the way they show it is to manhandle him with hugs constantly.
Doesn't Roebin look like one of those dolls you can buy on QVC?  Poor kiddo was not feeling totally well.
Levi took this picture of the happy couple.  That reminds me, I should see if they'd like an enlargement of this one.
Milo took this one.
SO HANDSOME.  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS MY LIFE.

No comments: