*

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Get-Away


Sunday evening I returned from my amazingly fun get-away weekend. I traveled to Michigan and met up with many girlfriends from my college days for the wedding of our friend, Becca. We laughed and laughed and talked and talked and basically acted like our 20-year-old selves again. There were many hands of Dutch Blitz played. Tricia and I shared a hotel room and had a ball taking a little break from mommy-ing. It was refreshing but I missed my boys terribly and was so glad to return home to them.




This is what greeted me when I got off the airplane! I was so happy to see them. Thanks for helping the boys with the signs, Gran, I loved it!


The other part of my welcoming committee:


A million thanks to Gran and Grandpa and Grandma D. for giving Luke a hand with the boys this weekend. It made my time away even more enjoyable knowing that they were having a great weekend as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a good time- thanks for letting us enjoy the presence of your men while you enjoyed your friends. grandpa