*

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Dino PJs

When Levi was 5 months old, he had outgrown all of the pajamas we had for him. I remember going out and buying these and getting such a kick out of the fact that my baby was big enough for two-piece pajamas (these are sized 12mo). After taking a turn on Ben, the dino pjs are back and ready for action. Milo has no trouble filling these out.

"I'm not ready for bed, I'm ready for PLAY."

"Urf, these teeth are giving me so much trouble! I'm gnawing like crazy on everything and everyone."


"I'm sitting up very well these days. No more sudden lunges to the side or backwards."



Levi at the same age modeling the same pjs.








1 comment:

Auntie Aundrea said...

The pics of Levi in the Dino pjs kinda remind me of Alison. Definitely an extended family resemblence anyway I think. :) You've got some awesome boys! Miss and love you all!