*

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Family

When Mom and Dad Corzine, and Lea and Ryan came for a visit a couple of weeks ago we had some pictures taken.

This is one of my favorite photos from the afternoon. You can tell that we like being next to each other. My cheeks are rosy from love and/or the 95 degree weather.

AAAH! Joel and Kelly are headless! The children seem unalarmed at this troubling turn of events.



Isn't my sister so pretty?? I love her mucho. Her boyfriend's name is Ryan and we really enjoyed getting to spend some time with him.

My wonderful parents hanging out on a bridge.

We often sit around the house in this pose.



As do Joel, Kelly, and their kids.



I can't gush about these kiddos enough. So cute and smart and funny, they are.
And here's the whole family. If you would like to see more from that afternoon check out my parent's shutterfly account. There you can see some squinty ones (#6), some sweaty ones (#20), the family on a bridge (#7), and one where Amber's head appears to be photo-shopped on at a strange angle (#22).


No comments: