*

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marathon

We went this morning to watch Aundrea and Chuck who were running in the Kansas City half-marathon. We camped out at the 10 mile mark with Joel, Kelly, Ruby, and Ben who were there to see their friend. It was a lot of fun cheering and clapping for the runners. Aundrea looked very strong. Somehow, though, Chuck ran past without us spotting him.Levi was content for awhile to watch the runners while being held by his Daddy but before too long wanted to get down and explore.
This is a picture of the cousin greeting ritual. They are always very excited to see each other. There are many hugs given and Ruby always ends up saying, "Levi slobbered me!!" Ruby especially enjoyed giving the runners high-fives.





2 comments:

Heather A. said...

I was right down the street at the 10-mile marker cheering too! Crazy, small world, huh? BTW, Levi is so stinkin' cute!

CK3 said...

I don't know how you could have missed me...I mean its not like I cut the course and hitched a ride on that nice police officer's motorcycle. Nope not me...never would have thunk it.