*

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day







Dear Daddy,
A long time ago (when I was just a little baby), I found out about Father's Day and I've been waiting and waiting for it to come ever since because you are such a great Dad and you deserve a really special day.
I think it's great how you make everything so fun- like how you have different sound effects for almost every activity from washing me up in the bath to driving around my toy cars- even special sound effects for when I eat my supper. I love it when you sing to me and when we go shopping together(especially at Lowes). It's so much fun when we make faces at each other in the mirror and when you throw me up high in the air. Your arms never seem to get tired (like Mama's sometimes do).
One of my favorite times of day is first thing in the morning when you come to get me out of my crib. You always sing out, "Good morning, Levi!" and I'm always so excited to see you.
Thanks for how you take such good care of me and Mama. She says she hopes I grow up to be just like you. I do, too. I'm a really blessed boy to have you for my Daddy.
love,
Levi

No comments: