*

Friday, November 30, 2007

Baby Interview



Name: Levi
Occupation: Baby
Age: 25 days old
Hobbies: grunting like a bear cub, eating, filling my diaper, crying, working on my double chin
Professional Affiliations: None
Likes: nursing, being rocked, car rides, being awake in the middle of the night, my pacifier
Dislikes: diaper changes, getting buckled into my car seat, being swaddled
Short term goals: nap, eat, burp
Long term goals: learning to hold my head up, crawling, walking, and kindegarten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Accomplishments: cutes baby ever!

spring

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy - Amber and Lucas! What a blessing. Congrats to I'm sure some very proud (and rightly so) parents.

Claudette & Jeremy

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy. I can't wait to see him at Christmas and give him lots of hugs.